Back to Blog
Are you tired of crazy high cell phone bills? lets look at how to bring down your bill.
1. Stop paying for the latest phone's, if a phone is not working to make you money its not worth the price.
2. If you purchase insurance, I would only use it for the 1st year then cancel it, if your like me and don't drop your phone or loose it, you don't need it. The insurance company is going to give you a refurbished phone and usually does not work as well as the one you had.
3. Are you a senior? ask for the discount.
4. Are you using all of the minutes you pay for and if not are they rolling over to the next billing cycle if not cut down your minutes.
5. Don't be afraid to call around and compare, ask for the best deal and let your current subscriber know what you can get. **closed mouths don't get fed**
6. If your phone is paid for you do not need insurance, if your switching services make sure that they send you all sign up information before giving the OK.
Remember your in control of your money